Food Pantry: Ken Yount- (308) 455-0438
- Pick up food bags at City Hall & at Methodist Church or call Ken
- Call Ken if you are in need of specific items beyond the food bags
- Food vouchers for Fill N’ Chill are available at City Hall
- To donate to the Food Pantry contact Ken
- Goods accepted: canned fruits, pastas, soups, canned veggies, canned meats, money, etc.
Heartland Health Center: (308) 452-3203
The Ravenna Clinic is now open! They are accepting appointments, but request that you wear a mask in the office. They are also asking people with respiratory illnesses to visit with a provider via telehealth. Services include women’s and men’s health visits, care for chronic conditions, acute care for sicknesses and minor injuries and physicals. Blood draws and shots also can be administered at the clinic, but not X-rays or COVID-19 testing.
Visit the website at heartlandhealthcenter.org or follow them on Facebook for continued updates related to COVID-19.
The Ravenna Public Library is open with restrictions! Please visit their Facebook page for more details!
Ravenna Public Schools have opened for the 2020-21 school year! Please check their Facebook page for the latest updates!
The Nebraska Department of Labor has expanded the unemployment benefits program. They have waived the searching for work and unpaid waiting week requirements. They encourage you to file a claim here.