Food Pantry: Ken Yount- (308) 455-0438
- Pick up food bags at City Hall & at Methodist Church or call Ken
- Call Ken if you are in need of specific items
- Food vouchers for Fill N’ Chill are available at City Hall
- To donate to the Food Pantry contact Ken or drop off at Chamber/REDC Office: 318 Grand Ave.
- Goods accepted: canned fruits, pastas, soups, canned veggies, canned meats, money, etc.
Contact Ken Yount- (308) 455-0438 or Roger Wilke- (308)293-1483 if you need anything!
Heartland Health Center: (308) 382-4297
Heartland Health Center would love to assist Ravenna and surrounding community residents during this pandemic. Even though the clinic has not opened in Ravenna, we want to share with you that starting Monday they will be offering telehealth to their patients and feel this would be a good way to show our commitment to those waiting for us to arrive in Ravenna.
To schedule a telehealth appointment with one of the providers please call the main clinic line at (308) 382-4297 and let the call center know you would like to schedule a telehealth appointment.
Both of the clinics in Grand Island are still open. We are utilizing our Quick Care clinic for our acute/sick patient visits, but are no longer allowing walk ins, you must have an appointment. At the main clinic they will continue to see patients for wellness checks, chronic disease management, and OB/GYN visits as long as you have not traveled out of Nebraska within last 14 days, been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, and are showing no acute signs and symptoms of any acute illness (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, etc.).
Visit the website at heartlandhealthcenter.org or follow them on Facebook for continued updates related to COVID-19.