All camping lots are now allowed to be reserved!
- Please practice social distancing and other guidelines!
Buffalo County retains the ability to scale back the number of campsites if social practices are not followed or if public health officials determine there is an increased incidence of virus in any region of the state.
Park grounds remain open to the public for day use and fishing as long as social distancing and the gathering size limits are maintained.
The county is in agreement with these state regulations and is in support of the reasoning which is further explained at http://outdoornebraska.gov/
Ravenna Lake Rules
- Check In Time: 1pm
- Check Out Time: 11am
- Maximum Days: 10
- Quiet Hours: 11pm – 8am. All children under 18 must be on their own campsite by 9pm
- Campsites: 1 camping unit, 1 vehicle, & 1 boat with trailer per campsite
- Swimming anywhere on the lake is PROHIBITED.
- Pets: Pets must be kept on a lease at all times. Limit of 3 dogs per site. Pets are not to be tied outside of your RV when you are not in the campgrounds and are not to be left unattended at any time. Dogs may not be walked through other campsites and must be picked up after. “Poop” bag dispensers are located throughout the campgrounds and must be used.
- Visitors: All campers are responsible for their visitors. Maximum of 10 people per site, including visitors.
- Alcoholic Beverages are not to be in evidence at any time.
- Firearms and Fireworks are STRICTLY PROHIBITED for the safety of all campers.
- Campfires: Permitted in public fire rings or in a self-contained unit that is at least 6 inches off the ground.
- Trash should be picked up daily and placed in one of the trash cans or dumpsters placed throughout the campgrounds.
- Boats: Only boats powered by electric trolling motors or paddles are allowed on the lake. (All boats must be in compliance with State of Nebraska Boating Safety Regulations.)
- Payment: If planning to pay onsite with cash versus prepaying online at myravenna.com, please leave payment in the lock box located near each park entrance. Payment should be made within 1 hour of arrival. Please use provided envelopes and place tear-off tab in a visible location in vehicle/camper/campsite sign post.
- Lake Office/Sheriff Substation- Located at South Entrance to the Park. Check in with staff when available. Volunteer positions are always available in interested. If problems arise and no staff are available at the lake office building, call the Buffalo County Facilities Director at (308) 224-0108
- Surveillance Cameras are in use throughout the recreation area-SMILE!