Below you will find available job listings. If you are an employer and would like your available position(s) advertised, submit available position here.
Buffalo County Facilities OMP
Seasonal Park Maintenance
Perform seasonal manual labor in the care and maintenance of Buffalo County buildings, grounds, and amenities to provide a safe, comfortable environment for the public. Primary area of responsibility will be the Buffalo County Recreation Area – Ravenna Lake. Applicants must complete a standard application available at www.buffalocounty.ne.gov/EMPLOYMENT. Applicants must also submit a resume and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of, and ability to care for and safely operate light equipment including lawn mowing and grounds maintenance equipment.
- Ability to safely operate and care for cleaning equipment and tools.
- Ability to understand and follow both oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work efficiently and complete duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with supervisors, fellow employees, and the general public while presenting a positive image for the county.
- Applicants must be able to comply with all physical requirements as required by the position and must pass a background check.
- Applicants must possess a valid Nebraska Driver’s License and be eligible to be insured under the County’s insurance policies.
- This position is a non-exempt position.
- Starting wage will be between $12.00-$16.00 per hour depending upon qualifications.
- This position is a part-time, seasonal position.
Please submit complete application, resume, and cover letter to:
Buffalo County Board Administrator
1512 Central Avenue
PO Box 1270
Kearney, NE 68848
You can email a complete application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
NutrienAg Solutions, Ravenna
Seasonal Truck Driver
Duties will include:
- Drive company trucks to designated sprayer or fertilizer order, safely and accurately.
- Complete and maintain records as required by the company and gov. regulations
- Pick up and deliver products to customers
- Load/unload trailer with materials safely and efficiently by using forklift
- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take precautions
- Clean and conduct proper maintenance on equipment
- Driving experience preferred
- A CDL or willing to maintain, hazmat endorsement preferred
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must meet DOT and company requirements
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
Call (308)452-3263 with questions. Apply in person at 33855 Navaho Rd. Ravenna, NE
- Operates all spray equipment
- Operates computers on equipment
- Sprays and calibrates crop protection products
- Requires mixing, loading, and application of crop production products/plant nutritionals
- Demonstrated equipment operations and maintenance skills
- High School diploma/GED required
- Agricultural background preferred but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license & applicable endorsements
- Current CDL, or ability to obtain; we will train the right candidate
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Good attendance required
Interested & qualified individuals are encouraged to submit resumes to: email@example.com
Part Time, Weekends and Evenings
- Must be 19 years old
Pick up an application in person!
City of Ravenna
Public Works Assistant
City of Ravenna seeks a full time Public Works Employee. Individual would directly work in the Water and Wastewater operations, Streets and Parks Departments. Responsibilities could include, meter reading; street sweeping, repair and patching; snow removal; mowing and upkeep of parks and other city properties; operation and maintenance of vehicles and equipment and other duties as needed. Mechanical knowledge, experience operating equipment and water/wastewater certifications are preferred, but not required. Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Nebraska driver’s license. Good communication skills and strong sense of teamwork are required. Benefits included. Wages negotiable with qualifications. Applications available at Ravenna City Hall, 416 Grand Avenue, Ravenna, NE 68869. For more information call 308-452-3273. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- General Labor
- Office Clerk
Apply at 35145 Ravenna Road; Ravenna, NE 68869 or email Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SunTech Industries Inc.
41958 Highway 2
Ravenna, NE 68869
- Job Description: This top position within our organization is the focal point for information and communication with employees and customers; which includes assisting in the development of critical employee and customer documentation, procedures and processes. This position requires a person with a high level of personal accountability and responsibility who has the desire and ability to learn and assume new duties while becoming an integral part of our company.
- Job Duties
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Account / Bank Reconciliation, Cost Accounting
- Customer order processing, scheduling and logistics
- Inventory control
- Shipping, receiving and document control
- Human Resources, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, employee orientation
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008 Quality System documentation including developing policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; continuous improvement.
- Monitor & maintain plant procedures & operations including plant wide correspondence
- Executive management support
- Assist in designing policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustment
- Education: Bachelor’s or Associate Degree; Equivalent work experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accounting experience preferred, Inventory control, QuickBooks, Access, Strong Excel skills, Process improvement experience and Reporting skills.
- Benefit: Competitive wage, Vacation and Holiday pay, Retirement plan
Seneca Sunrise Assisted Living
Seneca Sunrise Assisted Living is taking applications for a full time Day/Night Medication Aide position. If you do not have the Medication Aide License, we will train the right person for this certification. We also provide Health Benefits and a matching Retirement Plan.
Shifts are 7 – 7 for three nights a week, every other weekend and every other Holiday. You will be required to dispense medications and provide treatments in a timely accurate manner and follow the process for documenting medications and treatments. Activities of Daily Living will be provided by you to those residents as assigned. A full Job Description is available upon request.
You will need:
- the ability to work a full shift
- to be dependable
- care for Seniors with respect, compassion and dignity
- work harmoniously with others
- possess good time management and organizational skills
- remain flexible and adaptable
- have the ability to communicate and comprehend
To apply call Seneca Sunrise at 308-452-4444, and talk with Holly or Linda.
Seneca Sunrise is now taking applications for a full time RN/LPN. RN/LPN will be responsible for the supervision of the delivery of care to our residents. Assist to determine resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care. Administer medications and treatments to residents as needed. Supervise MA’s. Provide education to nursing staff. Assist to develop policies and procedures. Oversee/develop monthly nursing schedule. Work in collaboration with physician and other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to resident‘s care. Other responsibilities, within scope, as set forth by DON/ADON.
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in Nebraska.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification.
- Prefer knowledge/skills specific to geriatrics. But willing to train the right person. . Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families and other employees at all levels. . Must have knowledge of infection control principles and practices . Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
Hours: Monday–Friday, Full-time/flexible. Call time to be shared.
Please contact Linda or Holly at 308-452-4444 with question and for an application.
Farmers Cooperative Association
35885 Ravenna Road
PO Box 170
Ravenna, United States 68869
United States of America
Seasonal CDL drivers contact 208-452-3257
Chemical Plant Assistant contact 308-452-3257
Please stop in at the Coop to pick up an application.
Convenience Store Clerk-Part Time
- 20-30 hours per week
- Afternoon, night and some weekends
Stop in and get an application from Shannon!
Shiloh Rager Construction LLP
40505 370th Road
Ravenna, NE 68869
United States of America
Concrete Workers, Full Time
- Construction experience mostly in concrete.
Good Samaritan Society-Ravenna
LPN-Full Time-Night Shift
Certified Medication Aid- Part Time- Evening Shift
LPN- Full Time- Evening Shift
Registered Nurse- Part Time- Night Shift
Certified Medication Aid- Full Time- Evening Shift
Registered Nurse- Full Time- Night Shift
Certified Nurse Assistant- Part Time- Night Shift
Registered Nurse- Full Time- Evening Shift
Certified Medication Aid- Part Time- Night Shift
LPN- Part Time- Night Shift
Certified Nursing Assistant- Full Time- Evening Shift
Food and Nutrition Assistant- Part Time- Various Shifts
Openings on various shifts: flexible hours: Offered benefits include shift differentials, paid time off, and holidays, medical, dental, & vision insurance. For more information please contact (308) 452-3230. To apply online or to view a complete listing of job openings and requirements, please visit www.good-sam.jobs. Drug free workplace and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Ken Albright Construction
Is hiring for full time construction help. Call 308-627-7814
Darling Ingredients has openings throughout the US. Click here to learn about opportunities available in Nebraska.