The Ravenna Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of businesses, professionals, and individuals working together for a better community. A non-profit corporation, Chamber members work together to define and solve community problems. The Chamber encourages the growth of existing business activities and is an information resource for new businesses and expansions. The Chamber of Commerce is open to all businesses and individuals that are interested in promoting and improving the business climate and the quality of life in Ravenna.
To work together with the City Council, the Economic Development Board, and the entire community to promote Ravenna and to increase commerce in Ravenna and surrounding communities.
- Networking…opportunities to make new business contacts within the community
- Business referrals of Chamber members when the Chamber office is contacted
- Chamber Bucks redeemable only at Chamber businesses
- Members can contribute items to the Welcome Packets distributed to new residents
- Co-op advertising which results in cost savings for member businesess
- Brochures and business cards can be displayed at the Chamber office
- Eligible to host a Business After Hours mixer to show off your business
- Attend the Business After Hours mixers to learn more about your fellow Chamber members’ business
- Listen to interesting programs and speakers at the general meetings
Chamber Membership Benefits PDF- Chamber Member Benefits
Chamber Membership Application Form PDF- New Member Application
Chamber bucks can be used in any participating Chamber member business. They can be purchased in $5 denominations and make the perfect gift for anyone! They can be purchased from Gena McPherson at the Chamber office or by contacting Gena at (308) 452-3344.
For further information contact: Gena McPherson- Executive Director (308) 452-3344
RAVENNA AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
318 Grand Ave, Ravenna, NE 68869
Office Hours: TUES, WED, THU 8:30 am – 3:30pm
Phone: (308) 452-3344